kPoint captures user generated content, known as “kapsules” , in easy to share, rich and searchable multimedia videos. The kPoint tool allows for automatic creation of video mash-ups (kapsules) which can then be socially shared across devices.
Video in Cloud
- Access from anywhere
- No painful uploads
- Easy sharing
- Detailed analytics of viewers and viewership
No Desktop Installs
- No Plug-in requirement to create or view kapsule
- One-time install of Browser Plug-in (If using Desktop Sharing)
Rapid kapsule Creation
- Easy, instantaneous kapsule creation by combining
- Video & Voice
- Presentations & Documents
- Existing Multimedia
- Screen sharing
- Capture live training as kapsules
- No authoring efforts
- Create and publish kapsules from live training sessions
Video to kapsule
Have a legacy recording or a video? kPoint allows single click video to kapsule. Add bookmarks, add visual bookmark, add
transcript or use kPoint services to add slides. Your old video will be ready to be shared in a new avatar.
Upgrade Your Youtube Videos
You have experience recording videos and believe you already have a good one that’s posted on YouTube. Upgrade it by
creating a kapsule, adding bookmarks, transcript the video to render it searchable, or enable interactivity. In addition,
you may want to direct viewers to your domain to increase brand exposure. With kPoint you can create all the above in a
single click! We welcome you to try the power of kPoint.
- Select, delete, review and publish a kapsule
- Re-edit anytime you want – raw media always available
Publish & Share
The kapsule creator can choose with whom or how to share kapsules – public share, users within an organization, or select
Embed kapsules in blogs, twitter, Facebook and webpages with ease. kPoint can integrate with in-house collaboration tools
such as SharePoint and learning management systems.
Select a section of interest in the kapsule. Share this snippet link via email or put it on social media.
Automatic Content Indexing of
- Content within documents and presentations
- Voice transcripts
- Bookmarks, comments, Q&A and tags
- Title, description, and shared webpages
Precise Content Search
- Find videos that contain keywords
- Start playing videos right from where the keyword was found.
- Multiple search instance
Search engines now rank on content search within a video, so the more frequently a kapsule is searched, the higher it is
displayed in search engine results.
Device Agnostic Viewing
View the kapsule in various layouts. The default layout splits the screen in two with one section being the presenter’s
video with the other section being user uploaded content. User content can be notated with annotations such as bookmarked,
have Q&A such as bookmarks, QnA, Transcripts. Viewers can select from full screen mode or PIP( picture-in-picture).
kapsules support community interactions with creator via
- Time-stamped bookmarks
- Questions and answers
- Creator can respond to offline questions and collaborate with community
- Understand how your videos are being consumed. Get following information from kPoint analytics.
- Viewership: Who watched the kapsule? How long did they watch it? How did they answer the
- Content: Which part of the content is drawing attention? Which are the most viewed portions of
- Users: How are users are discovering your kapsule? For example, through a direct link to the
kapsule, embedded kapsules, social media, and so on. What search keywords helped people discover your kapsule? On what
platforms did they view the kapsule?
All the detailed analytics reports can be exported to excel.
Live Meetings & Webinars
- Scheduling and participant sign-up
- Highly interactive webinars with presenter option to add polls and voting
- Audio and video support
- Participants can ask textual questions and chat
Capture Meetings and Webinars as kapsules
- Automatic kapsule creation from live meeting session
- Capture all attendee interactions within the kapsule
- Review and edit before publishing
- Never miss a session because you could not be there physically